[Gnu-arch-users] spaces in filenames

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] spaces in filenames
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

Christian Thaeter's modifications to support spaces (and other weird
ascii characters) in filenames is now merged, reviewed, tweaked, and
available in the head revisions of the tla--devo--1.3 archive.

We've tested this fairly well in isolation --- I'd appreciate brave
souls in need of this feature trying out the development sources in
(risk acceptable) practice before the next announced release.