Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recover deleted files

From: Michael Grubb
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] recover deleted files
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 16:13:24 -0500

At 03:26 PM 5/7/2004, Charles Duffy wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 15:09, Michael Grubb wrote:
> sorry forgot the command
> tla file-find RKI/Request.pm model--devel--1.0--patch-10
> I've tried ./RKI/Request.pm, ./Request.pm in the RKI dir, Request.pm in the
> RKI dir.  and I get the same results as previously stated.

And RKI/Request.pm existed when patch-10 was committed?

That is to say: If you look inside your revision library (you have one,
right?) in the model--devel--1.0--patch-10 directory, there actually
exists an RKI/Request.pm?

Yep. If I go to
~/.tla-revisions/ARCHIVE-NAME/model/model--devel/model--devel--1.0/model--devel--1.0--patch-10/RKI
There is indeed a Request.pm file. This file is not in patch-11 or any subsequent patches.

Sorry if I sound a bit incredulous, but this is core functionality that
is not known to break, so it genuinely sounds like a usage issue of some
variety.

No worries.

(Just to get you working again quickly, of course, pulling the file out
of your revision library manually is not an entirely bad call -- but I'd
be interested to find out what the core issue is, at least for the
record).