Re: [Gnu-arch-users] undo for single files?

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] undo for single files?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:15:06 -0800

On Dec 23, 2003, at 20:59, James Blackwell wrote:

% rm hlgrep.ml
% tla file-diffs !$
tla file-diffs hlgrep.ml
error finding file id (2: No such file or directory)
 path: ./misc/hlgrep.ml
PANIC: arch_inventory_id

If you mean what I think you mean, thats a non-issue. You don't need to
restore the contents of the "original" in the archive if it didn't exist
in the archive.

No, this is a file that has a history in my archive, I removed it, and now I want it back. ``undo'' brings it back, but file-diffs/etc... won't deal with it.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>