[Gnu-arch-users] library locations

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] library locations
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 14:05:00 +0100 (CET)

Now that pristine trees are no longer necessary, sharing libraries among
developers is something I miss.

I know I can setup up groups and permisions to share the same directories,
but I'd like to register library locations like archive locations, via
sftp and webdav. It doesn't seem to difficult and it could be very useful.

This is very important in companies when multiple people are working on
the same code, it looks like an obvious extension to what we have now.

Any thoughts?
Pau