[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Command serialization

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Command serialization
Date: 03 Dec 2003 10:16:00 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> > BTW: I'm reading this list through the wonderful service of
> > gmane.org, a mail2nntp gateway. Are there any objections against
> > turning off the address encryption?
>
> Please take that up with the savannah admins.   I'm quite happy to
> turn it off but savannah provides no mechanism for doing so.

I think gmane just has a `normal' subscription to the list, which would
suggest that it's a problem with gmane, not a savannah (the obfuscation
on savannah lists seems to occur in the web archive-browing interface,
which gmane shouldn't be using)... of course the savannah obfuscation is
still annoying!

-miles
--
In New York, most people don't have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you
have to take the subway to their house.  And sometimes on the way, the train