[Gnu-arch-users] French translation of docs-tla

From: Benjamin Dauvergne
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] French translation of docs-tla
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:14:20 +0200

Hi,

With a friend of mine(address@hidden), i'm starting to translate
docs-tla in french, we are looking for people to read over our
translation and help us.
I have also added a Translation topic on the Wiki front page, i'm going
to fill it with references to my translation project but wanted to let
you know first if there is objection to it.

I would like to know also what are the project about tranlating tla help
messages, is gettext envisaged? Maybe it is too much a moving target for
thinking about translating the help messages.

@+
PS: the archives are at
address@hidden
        http://tol-eressea.org/~feanor/{archives}/2003/