gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized

From: Andreas Mueller
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] gnoppix.org not synchronized
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 11:50:40 +0100

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 07:25:17PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just  wanted to  report that gnoppix.org  is not  synchronized against
> CVS.   I  made a  modification  this  morning  that  didn't make  it  on
> gnoppix.org.
>
> What is the schedule for updating the website?

if the webmaster solved his todos:

Here your todos:

here are the "betapages" http://www.gnoppix.org/beta/

download: remove all mirrors which are not uptodate

screenshots: remove old screenshots from 0.5.4-2 and replace them
             with the others. Btw. the screenshots are in German
             not english.

contact: Sven Herzberg isnt a maintainer for now , we can place him to the
         credit page, for his bugtracking.
          best way, to make a new contact page
         you find it on http://www.debian.org/contact
         Credativ should be credativ
         I requested also a contact form, if somebody want to send
         a short message, a remasterjob, whatever. credativ deliver
         modified, isos.

impressum: Credativ should be credativ

A new menu item for Documentation ....
A new menu item for Getting CDs