gnoppix-www

[Gnoppix-www] Change log

From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Subject: [Gnoppix-www] Change log
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:31:04 +0200

Dear Andreas,

Could  you please  clarify  the ChangeLog  located at  [1]  in order  to
properly outline  which version changes what.   For example, 0.6.0-beta1
appears last  in the file,  which supposes  that the changes  are before
that line up  to 0.5.99-devel1.  But I noticed that  changes for 0.5.4-2
are  located *after*  the '0.5.4-2'  line, for  example «  added gnoppix
installer  ( please  test  ) close  support#  102419 »  is  known to  be
relevant of 0.5.4-2.

The site preview  now lists the releases at [2].   Please check that the
mentioned changes are consistent with what you expect.

BTW, there are no official  news for versions 0.5.99-devel1 and 0.5.5-2.
I  left the  phrase «  Not  available »  in  the news  section of  these
releases, and the RSS feed does not mention them.

Thank you in advance for helping me solving these last issues.
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/

[1] http://people.debian.org/~amu/gnoppix/CHANGES