gnoppix-www

Re: [Gnoppix-www] Gnoppix-0.5-3 questions

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-www] Gnoppix-0.5-3 questions
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:50:44 +0200

Am Di, 2003-09-09 um 19.08 schrieb Mo Braich:
> 1.How do I start in Us English?

  Not possible yet. You have to log out ("Aktionen" >> "Abmelden") and
set english as the session language in gdm. This is one of the next
features that we're working on.

> 2.Is it possible to install on hard drive by command..
> gnoppix-hdinstall as root as one can do with other knoppix distros?

  Not yet, we're planning to work together with the morphix people as
they might need some helping (HIG-ifying) hands from us.

> It looks a nice distro. Please keep up the good work.

  We're trying hard to do so.

Regards,
  Sven

PS: gnoppix-www is not the right list to ask these questions, take a
look at gnoppix-user.

--
Sven Herzberg <address@hidden> · Jabber: address@hidden
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/