gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] Gnoppix 0.6.0-RC2

From: Harold Bower
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Gnoppix 0.6.0-RC2
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:10:37 -0500

This latest Release Candidate comes up nicely on a Via Epia M6000
machine, but there is still a problem with part of the language
selection, the same as RC1.  I select English language at the prompting
screen, and the displays appear in the proper language, but the keyboard
still seems to be mapped in a different method so trying to find "-" or
"/" (and many more symbols) is almost impossible.  Until this can be
fixed, it is pretty useless here.  Is there something that I can fix
without installing the system to a hard disk?

Hal