gnoppix-user

[Gnoppix-user] gnoppix-0.5.4-2 hd installer problem

From: Mo Braich
Subject: [Gnoppix-user] gnoppix-0.5.4-2 hd installer problem
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:57:06 -0500

I just downloaded the latest version ,burnt a cd and tried to hdinstall from
the installer icon .It shows 5/6 options but when I click on any of them
nothing happens.What is the creation of a new configuration? Do I have to start
from the first option or go to Start installing option? Please provide more
info on these options.Thanks in advance.
mo

OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year