gnoppix-devel

[Gnoppix-devel] Important feature request

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: [Gnoppix-devel] Important feature request
Date: 07 Sep 2003 15:54:21 +0200

Hi,

  sebol from gnome irc asked me whether we can provide a language
selection during the startup process. I'm currently thinking on how we
should implement this.

  My idea would be that we try to get a graphical lilo on the disk and
let users choose between languages (can't we set some variables there?).

  Another solution would be that we abuse runlevels for that: e.g. have
2 = en, 3 = de, 4 = fr, 5 = es, 6 = display a small language selection
dialog.

Regards,
  Sven

--