gnomoradio-users

[gnomoradio-users] Announce: Gnomoradio 0.11

From: Jim Garrison
Subject: [gnomoradio-users] Announce: Gnomoradio 0.11
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 00:21:32 -0500

Hello,

Gnomoradio is a peer-to-peer music playing system that can read and
understand Creative Commons licenses.  In addition to playing local
files, it has the ability to recommend, download, and play free music
(mp3s and oggs) in a user-friendly way.

Version 0.11 improves stability, fixes several minor bugs, and improves
the UI.  It is recommended that all users upgrade.

Download URL: http://gnomoradio.org/download.php
Screenshot URL: http://gnomoradio.org/screenshots/

We should have a Debian package of 0.11 available soon, and we encourage
anyone who is interested to make packages for other distributions.

Jim Garrison
http://gnomoradio.org/