smsd --inbox question

From: Firelogic
Subject: smsd --inbox question
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:47:50 +0200

Dear members,

I use smsd to query SMS messages on my SIM and download them into an SQL table.

I use these arguments:

smsd --firstpos0 --interval 1 --inbox SM -u XXX -p XXX -d XXX -c XXX -m mysql

So I adjust the memory_type as SM = SIM.

Despite this I can see this in the serial flow:

AT+CPMS="ME"
+CMS ERROR: 303

It queries also from the default SM:  "AT+CPMS?" without any error, (and successfully transfer the messages to the mySQL) but it asks the ME memory type too for some reason.

How could I stop this?
I'd like to avoid this flood of errors.

Thanks,