any new phones that can be used

From: Bongob Bongg
Subject: any new phones that can be used
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 13:25:19 +0100

Hi,

Do you have any information about new phones that are currently in sale
at stores and that can be used?

And hopefully not too expensive.

My story so far:
I have a very old nokia phone that I got working with a usb cable...

I bought a new Nokia 222 at the store, did not work with usb or bluetooth.
Can only charge and connect as storage with USB. With bluetooth seem to be able to send a couple of AT commands, but the phone does not seem to understand anything.
I think bluetooth can only be used to connect a headset.

Best regards,
Carl.