Re: --sendsms "Nickname <number>"

From: Raphaël
Subject: Re: --sendsms "Nickname <number>"
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 01:16:02 -0300

The point was to look at what non-intrusive modifications could be done
to the --sendsms option in order to add more complex patterns of
<destination>.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 08:36:45AM +1000, Noel Butler wrote:
> I doubt it could use option --sendsms because of sanity checking

Is it a statement that the <destination> argument of the --sendsms
option mustn't be altered in any way?
Could you please elaborate, I didn't got it.