Receiving SMS on C1-02

From: GDR!
Subject: Receiving SMS on C1-02
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 15:36:26 +0200

Hello,

I've connected C1-02 with the following config:
port = usbpn0
model = series40
initlength = default
connection = phonet

It generally works, but I'm not able to receive SMS messages from Inbox.
showsmsstatus lists 6 folders as following, but only shows messages in
Drafts. When I use the phone's keyboard, I have many messages in Inbox
and other folders.

gdr-desktop ~ # gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus
GNOKII Version 0.6.31
No. Name                                         Id #Msg
  0 SMS Inbox                                    IN    0
  1 SMS Outbox, items to be sent                OUS    0
  2 SMS Outbox, sent items                       OU    0
  3 SMS Archive                                  AR    0
  4 SMS Drafts                                   DR   59
  5 SMS Templates                                TE    0

The same command, with debug enabled produces the following log:

http://pastebin.com/Dckb4sTH

(I've cut messages in drafts since they contain phone numbers I don't
want to publish, I don't think it matters).

I tried forcing it to download the SMS - it didn't work too:

gdr-desktop ~ # gnokii --getsms IN 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.31
Getting SMS failed (location 1 from IN memory)! (The given memory
location is invalid.)

I checked messages in Drafts - they're actual drafts and I can download
them.

Can it be a configuration issue, or is C1-02 just not capable of sending
its inbox over usb?

--
Zapisz moj nowy prywatny adres email: address@hidden
Teraz na wlasnym serwerze. Zawsze czysto - zawsze sucho - zawsze pewnie.