Re: Nagios Voice Call Alert using Gnokii Application

From: Kaushal Shriyan
Subject: Re: Nagios Voice Call Alert using Gnokii Application
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 04:55:59 +0530

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Kaushal Shriyan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to setup Nagios Voice Call Alert. I am running Nagios version 3.4.4 on CentOS 6.4. Please suggest me the phone which gnokii can support which will be easy to integrate with Nagios Monitoring tool and any documentation to integrate gnokii with Nagios for setting up Voice Call Support.
I am running Nagios on Dell R720 2U server which has USB ports. (http://www.dell.com/in/business/p/poweredge-r720/pd) and does gnokii need any specific interface for communicating with the mobile. Please let me know if any one need more information.

Regards,

Kaushal

Hi,

Checking in again for my earlier post to this mailing list. Can someone pitch in for the above issue?

Regards,

Kaushal