Re: Nokia 2626 crash resulting in "Misconfiguration in the phone table d

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Nokia 2626 crash resulting in "Misconfiguration in the phone table detected." !!
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 20:19:26 +0200

2013/7/17 Rakesh Yadav:

for the error on message 14, you can skip it starting to read at 15; I
don't know why it fails to decode it, you may send the full log of
--getsms F4 14 to me privately if you want

for the misconfiguration error, the proper fix is adding RM-291 to misc.c
May I add you name to the ChangeLog as source of the information that
the id for Nokia 2626 is RM-291? If not I'll add a link to this
mailing list thread.

If you cant recompile gnokii, an equivalent fix should be adding this
fragment to your config file
[flags]
RM-291=2626,OLD_DEFAULT

The reason is that your phone is a "Series 40 2nd Ed." according to
http://developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/2626/
but libgnokii doesn't know that and it is using the code that has been
tested with 3rd Ed.

--
Daniele Forsi