Init script for smsd

From: Joan
Subject: Init script for smsd
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:46:57 +0200

Hello, after some issues when migrating a system to debian wheezy (and voyage linux) I found out that smsd dindn't start anymore, after digging more about the issue I found out that the problem is because there is no $HOME set when the init script is launched.
So far I have this init script, is there anyhting missing or a default script I can use that can improve it? Something that uses  a pid and doesn't do a blind kill to stop :)

Regards,

Joan