Re: problem with interval of inbox checking and speed of sending

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: problem with interval of inbox checking and speed of sending
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:17:15 -0600

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Jan Derfinak <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Alonso.

Thank you for your research. This is just message that I didn't forget it
and I have your mail on my to-do list. But currently I'm very busy with
other jobs.

Jan

Thank you.

By the way, I made a nice in system in PHP to serve as a distributed sender and receiver of sms with gnokii. It can control multiple smsd/modem per server and it supports any number of servers, which could be in different countries, serve as backups or whatever. It can be programmed to act on receival of certain keywords.

I am looking for ideas on what to do with it, maybe even make some money :-)  .  Perhaps if you are interested I can send you more details.

Regards

Alonso