Re: SMSD register RING (AT+CLIP)

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: SMSD register RING (AT+CLIP)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:14:02 +0200

2012/4/24  <address@hidden>:

> I'm need to record a missing call on MySQL table inbox (with a specific
> flag).
> This allows me to manage start / stop availability of firefighters from a
> php portal at no cost for a single firefighter.

you didn't say that but I guess you also want to receive SMS

> I'm working to integrate waitcall.c in smsd...

I'm not sure if it fits in the scope of smsd
there are other events that could be notified to smsd (eg. loss of GSM
coverage, so that you know in advance that sending will fail) but this
would make smsd more complicated for an uncertain gain
some operators will send an alert SMS if you refuse the call pressing
the red button on the phone at the first ring, just like when your
phone is unreachable, this might be a flaw in their systems but it can
be useful for you as long as it lasts (I think I've seen this with
Tre)
if you don't need to react immediately you can read the MC memory
every couple of seconds to get the list of calls missed when the phone
was reachable

> ps: quando funziona invio il diff ;-)

ok, mi trovi anche su irc in #gnokii su freenode

--
Daniele Forsi