Re: German "Umlaute" in and SMSD ( Ungültiges ode r unvollständiges Mu

From: Axel Gruber
Subject: Re: German "Umlaute" in and SMSD ( Ungültiges ode r unvollständiges Multi-Byte- oder Wide-Zeichen)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 22:55:13 +0100

Hello again

First of all - thanks for your assist !

I have tryed something to solve the Problem - but i was not successfull - the best result was that i can recieve "umlaute" but when i try to sent i got the old problem.

Now i have just setup a new debian "testing" System on my VMWARE Server and installed gnoki via APT (0.6.30).
After installation i was able to sent and rec. sms with "Umlaute" by using gnoki --sendsms but not using mysql (smsd)

Then i have changed to LANG="de_DE"

No everything works right !

I will test it the next view days but it seem to work fine....

thanks again

Best Regards
Axel Gruber