Re: List available networks when phone is in manual mode.

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: List available networks when phone is in manual mode.
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:07:56 +0100

2012/1/25 ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S):

> When set to manual
> selection, the phone shows me the list of available operators. Can this list
> of available operators by reported in a manner similar to --getnetworkinfo ?

in most (all?) cases it won't work because it will take much more than
3 seconds so libgnokii will timeout, while this could be worked around
you didn't give enough details on your phone and use case to
understand if it's worth the trouble

with model=AT we would need to parse the response to the AT command:
at+cops=?

--
Daniele Forsi