RE: Alerts through Nagios very temperamental

From: Andrew Thompson
Subject: RE: Alerts through Nagios very temperamental
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:34:47 +0000

Hi,

Read Wiki, tried all combinations of port/model and connection and none of them
work apart from my original settings.

Port = /dev/ttyACM0
Model = AT
Connection = serial

The only other 1 that worked was

Port = /dev/ttyUSB0
Model = series40
Connection = dlr3

Gnokii --identify worked but still got the same errors when trying to start the
smsd.

I give up, ill just put up with missing text messages!

:-(

Kind Regards
Andrew