Re: problem with sms message that contains arabic and english number

From: Jon Berg
Subject: Re: problem with sms message that contains arabic and english number
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 19:27:28 +0000

It does read the message and insert the whole expected message in the database!

See the attached output.

I am not able to try it with AT, since the newer Nokia that AT would work with I am not
able to get running with smsd. The old Nokia 3120 does not work with AT, it's not symbian.

But I can send the SMS to some number if it is needed.

Regards,
Jon Berg.

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 19:56, Jon Berg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here is the output with the patch applied. Run with the original
> configuration.

Can you please try the attached patch?

thanks,