Re: Error X--tag=CC: command not found

From: FRANCISCO ESPINOLA
Subject: Re: Error X--tag=CC: command not found
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:06:27 -0800 (PST)

I already install the libtool 2.4
from ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libtool/

But still I have the same error

I install the libtool using the tar file because ubuntu do not let me install
this version.

Maybe I need delete the old version in some way.
or the libtool 2.4 is no the right version.

Which version are you using?

I cannot upgrade the ubuntu version because I am using the bam franklin cdu 680
for internet, and is really hard to reinstall this device in the new ubuntu.