Re: gnokii 0.6.30

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.30
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:00:07 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 16:59, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
> Download from http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/ and enjoy. I will
> provide Windows binaries any time soon.

As promised, there go Windows binaries. There are two install files
built with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express and packaged with
Advanced Installer. This is my first attempt to do it so please
apologize if I did something wrong and let me know (with fix
preferably). I was not able to assign the version number to gnokii.exe
or to libgnokii.dll that might come later on. The binaries are linked
with glib, iconv, libusb. All relevant dlls are provided within the
install package. I've tested some basic functionality on XP SP3.
Expected config locations are:
1. %APPDATA%\gnokii\gnokii.ini (on XP: C:\Documents and
Setting\<user>\Application Data\gnokii\gnokii.ini
2. %HOMEDRIVE%\%HOMEPATH%\gnokii.ini
3. %SYSTEMROOT%\gnokii.ini

Download locations:
http://gnokii.org/download/gnokii/binaries/win32/gnokii-0.6.30-debug-setup.msi