Re: wiki.gnokii.org

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: wiki.gnokii.org
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:27:59 +0100

Hi Jari/Vladimir/Harish,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:45, Vladimir Paskov <address@hidden> wrote:
> I talked to my boss and there is no problem in hosting the Wiki on our
> infrastructure.

Thanks for your offers. If you don't mind I'd like to know the following:
 - what would be the company that would host gnokii wiki -- I'd really
like to know that
 - does this infrastructure host other mediawikis?
 - what would be the maintenance model? that is: what access we would
get, who would take the maintenance tasks around mediawiki (as
upgrades)?
 - are there any backups?
 - how formal would be the hosting? that is: in case you change the
job, shall we relocate wiki again?
 - would you require anything from gnokii project in exchange for that?

And please do not get offended by these questions, this is just for
our comfort to make the better decision.
No need to answer publicly these questions if you do not feel
comfortable with that. Please send a message to me in that case.

thanks and really appreciate your offers,