gnokii win32 builds from current git (MSVC++ 2010 Express)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii win32 builds from current git (MSVC++ 2010 Express)
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 14:37:11 +0100

Hi,

I have generated experimental Windows installer files for gnokii. They
are built with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express edition and packaged
with Advanced Installer. You can download if from:
 - Debug build: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5781712/gnokii/gnokii-debug-setup.msi
 - Release build:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5781712/gnokii/gnokii-release-setup.msi
The build is versioned 0.6.30 but it is current git snapshot. These
are 32-bit builds.

The build includes support for libusb and bluetooth. The relevant
libraries (dlls) come with the installers. If you intend to use libusb
support make sure you follow all instructions from
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/libusb-win32/wiki (pay attention to
filter driver and device driver installation parts).

Files get installed into:
 - exe and dll: C:\Program Files\gnokii\
 - config: C:\Document and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\gnokii\ or C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\gnokii (on Vista
and 7)
 - with Debug build additionally msvcr100d.dll gets installed into
C:\Windows\system32\

In the provided config file only fake driver is configured. You need
to adjust it accordingly to your needs.
.gnokii-errors file will get created in the folder you run gnokii.exe
from. This is yet to be fixed.

Please give me any feedback on the provided installers whether it is
useful at all.