Re: SQLite patch for smsd

From: Santeri Toikka
Subject: Re: SQLite patch for smsd
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:27:24 +0300

On 21/07/10 16:02, slaweks82 wrote:

Hi!

Tnx for your patch, now I'm using gnokii + sqlite :)

But can smbd check my patch pls? I think there is bug in smsd/sqlite.c line
125

Looks like I have fixed the first error, but haven't commited it. Thanks for the info. Nice know my patch is in the use already.

I have recently worked on smsd win32 support and it's almost ready. After some testing and code cleaning, I am going to submit those older patches again with corrections.

In my win32 build, sqlite is the default module, as I didn't want to strip dirent.h out of file module.

--
Santeri Toikka