GSM phones with fax capabilities?

From: Alexander Heinz
Subject: GSM phones with fax capabilities?
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 20:40:02 +0200

Hello!

I have used gnokii for sending text messages for some time now and it really works well, so I would like to start by thanking you for developing such a nice tool.

I was going over the man page of gnokii the other day and noticed that it said that "gnokii is a ... modem/fax driver for Nokia mobile phones". I think about buying a GSM phone with fax capabilities that can be used with eFax/Hylafax.

So I was wondering if anyone is actually using a GSM phone with Hylafax/eFax. If so, please let me know which phone works for you and please post your configuration.

Can gnokiid be used to add faxing capabilities to an old 3210?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Alex