gnokii upcoming release

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii upcoming release
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:23:43 +0200

Hi,

The time has come for the next gnokii release. I hope to announce it
next week. In the meantime please test the following functionality
that is included currently in git:
 - fixed SMS encodings - now everything should be properly encoded and
splitted (with multipart messages) if you have libiconv installed
 - fixed calendar writing for all Series 40 phones

There are some known remaining issues but they are not blocking the
release. Any translations updates are welcome -- we'll be removing
translations that were not updated for a long time (for sure if they
didn't have an update in 0.6.x series).