Re: SQLite patch for smsd

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: SQLite patch for smsd
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:04:02 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 15:32, Santeri Toikka <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is my first commit of this kind, so please bear with me. I wrote a
> SQLite support for smsd. Give it a spin and reply with feedback.

On the first sight it looks good. Just two minor issues:
 - use /* and not // as the comment
 - watch out non ascii characters present in your patch -- they should
be utf-8 encoded
and two major issues
 - is choosing sqlite3 definite? isn't it possible to make it generic?
if sqlite3 is for some reason let's name it sqlite3 and not sqlite
 - this:
+       SQLITE_LIBS="-L/usr/lib -lsqlite3"
+       SQLITE_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include"
 is not correct, that should be detected from some pkg-config or
whatever; hardcoding won't work

I hope you tested it in working.

Thanks for your interest in gnokii!