todo

From: Tim Krah
Subject: todo
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:29:16 +0100

Hi,

I've had the "*** glibc detected *** smsd: free(): invalid pointer"
problem, so I switched to the git-version right now.

The good news: no more crashes since then.

The bad news: smsd works not as expected anymore. Starting smsd via
smsd --module file -c /var/spool/smsd/outgoing/ --logfile /var/log/ssd.log
--interval 5
results in smsd sending out exactly one (of many) message from spool
directory. The other messages are left untouched, new messages put to
spool directory are ignored. Canceling smsd and restarting it comes to
the same result: again only one message is sent, nothing else happens
any more.

Can I give you more information?

Regards,
Tim