Nokia 6120 Classic

From: Henry McLaughlin
Subject: Nokia 6120 Classic
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:04:51 +1100

I tried to get this phone working with gnokii some time ago and gave up.

Now I read in the wiki that it works!!

http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Nokia6120cConfig

I would like to use a bluetooth connection and have setup a basic gnokii file as follows:

[global]
model = symbian
port = 00:1D:98:3D:27:28
connection = bluetooth

When I try --identify or --monitor it appears to connect to the phone (phone prompts me to confirm connection however it then fails.

address@hidden:~$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.26
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.
Cannot unlock device.
Command timed out.
address@hidden:~$ gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.6.26
Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out.
Quitting.
Cannot unlock device.
Command timed out.
address@hidden:~$

Can anyone point me i the right direction to save me weeks of trial and error.

Thanks