Re: nokia 3310 and --monitor

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: nokia 3310 and --monitor
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:53:35 +0100

2009/11/23 Daniele Busana:

> when i call the phone the CALL0: not change in RINGING
> but continues to tell IDLE :(, the same for established call if I answer..

I just tested a Nokia 3310 and most likely the firmware doesn't
support it (current driver works at least with 3210 and 3330) or we
don't know how to handle it; I added to the wiki that Nokia 3310
doesn't support showing calls.

> I need to know when there is an incoming call for answer...

you can use your 3310 cable with a 3330 and it supports showing calls
--
Daniele Forsi