[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Id (null)
Re: Id (null)
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:14:39 +0200
On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 06:58, Carsten Grohmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> today I played a little bit with gnokii and my Nokia 6021. The "--
> showsmsfolderstatus" commands prints the
> $ gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus
> GNOKII Version 0.6.29git
> No. Name Id #Msg
> 0 Eingang IN 6
> 1 Gesendete Obj. OU 1
> 2 Gespeich. Kurzm. AR 0
> 3 Vorlagen TE 21
> 4 Ausgang (null) 22
> I'm realy wondering about the id of the folder "Ausgang" (English: "Outbox").
What's the difference between Gesendete Obj. and Ausgang? How is it
named when you change the language to English? May it be a folder
created by yourself?
> I don't know how to access the items inside the folder. Is this a bug?
Definitely a bug. We miss mapping between id and two char
abbreviation. I'm thinking about a possibility to give an id instead
of memory type. That would allow handling such kind of situations in
> The attached file contains the full debug output of the command.
- Id (null), Carsten Grohmann, 2009/09/18
- Re: Id (null),
Pawel Kot <=
- Re: Id (null), Carsten Grohmann, 2009/09/18
- Re: Id (null), Daniele Forsi, 2009/09/20
- Re: Id (null), Carsten Grohmann, 2009/09/21
- Re: Id (null), Pawel Kot, 2009/09/21
- Re: Id (null), Carsten Grohmann, 2009/09/22
- Re: Id (null), Daniele Forsi, 2009/09/23