RE: Wavecom configuration

From: Martyn
Subject: RE: Wavecom configuration
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:23:17 +0100

Daniele I appreciate your reply and I'm trying best to understand, where in
the command line would I put that and also could I add it to the
configuration file.

Sorry but I'm a complete novice here, only been at this since late this
afternoon and before that never touched either products

Thanks Daniele