Cek Pulsa

From: Dams
Subject: Cek Pulsa
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:21:24 +0700

Hi,

I am using Gnokii wtih playsms and a Huawei E156G

I can send and receive sms from playsms via gnokii.

the option : gnokii --dial +6200000 doesn't work, i supposse it's a problem with the hardware modem huawei.
Which is not a problem for me, because I just would like to use gnokii with playsms to send sms.

But, I would like to know how I can check the credit on the phone.
We are using a popop system  to credit the phone, with the operator XL in indonesia.
Normaly, with a phone to check if there is still some money, we just need to type *123#

But  with gnokii, I don't know how to check that.

Could you explain how I can run *123# and get the respons messages ?

Thanks
Regards,
Smad