Re: capturing keypress/release events using F-BUS

From: Rohit Chaudhri
Subject: Re: capturing keypress/release events using F-BUS
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:19:23 -0700

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/6/16 Rohit Chaudhri:

> Looking through the wiki I found gnokii has a couple of commandline options
> --getdisplaystatus and --getdisplayoutput. It seems like information
> returned from these options might be useful for my purposes,

they are the opposite of what you asked in the first email: you could
see the effects of pressing a key but you wouldn't know which key

oh...I thought that either of these two commands might also return some information about which key was pressed. Well in any case, I'm now able to talk to my 1200 via gnokii and saw that neither of these 2 options are supported. So will look further into this, probably starting with your suggestion around smsreader, to see if I can get this information.

thx.

--
Daniele Forsi