Re: Not Fetching Recently Received SMS by SMSD

From: PunitDam
Subject: Re: Not Fetching Recently Received SMS by SMSD
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 05:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

Jan Derfinak wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, PunitDam wrote:
>
> Do you really think we will be able to help if you don't provide any logs?
> Please, instead of spaming the list with the same message, enable debuging
> and send us debug logs. Look to documentation for instruction how to
> report
> bug.
>
> jan

Find attached error log.

First time it stores all the messages from inbox of mobile into the
database, but when I sent new message, it is not storing ( Error Log:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23096898/smsderrorlog.txt smsderrorlog.txt ).
I have to restart it. Aftre restarting, it stores that message in the
database with some other garbage messages.
(Error Log: http://www.nabble.com/file/p23096898/smsderrorlogRestart.txt
smsderrorlogRestart.txt ).
Again if I send new message, it is not storing and fails with message
"Segmentation Fault".

After starting it again same thing repeats (Error Log:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23096898/smsderrorlogRestart2.txt
smsderrorlogRestart2.txt ).