Re: Nokia 6600/ Nokia N70

From: Pragyesh
Subject: Re: Nokia 6600/ Nokia N70
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

I used the settings as given on the link.Then after starting gnapplet on 6600
when I run smsd using the command

sudo /usr/sbin/smsd -u root -d smsgw -c localhost -m mysql -b IN -f
/var/log/smsdaemon.log

it displays "rfcomm connection established" on the phone but no sms is sent
or received and gnapplet exits after sometime.

Though gnokii --identify identifies the phone correctly.

It would be very helpful if you could send me a .gnokiirc file that has work
with 6600 along with the command u used to send and receive messages.

Thanks,
Pragyesh