Use Gnokii in Linux Pardus

From: su_root
Subject: Use Gnokii in Linux Pardus
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:06:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello All, I just want to ask you all regarding gnokii. I have use Linux
Pardus in my machine and my phone nokia 5300, i'm already configure gnokiirc
in etc folder when i try to perform echo "test" | gnokii --sendsms (phone
number) it failed to send to user.Below are my configuration:

model=series40
connection=DKU2

Please help me regarding this matters. Thanks