RE: Duplicate sms's from SMSD, 0.6.27

From: Ari A
Subject: RE: Duplicate sms's from SMSD, 0.6.27
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:26:03 +0200

Hi,

Pawel, You are The Man!

I applied the patch to the 0.6.28-CVS version, compiled it and it worked.

I have only tested with about 10 messages, so I can't call it testing. But now Duplicate problem is gone, at least Nokia 6021 and bluetooth connection.

I will do some more tests, with Nokia 6100, 6822a, 6820. I will then report the results.

I have no experience with CVS, but man patch gave me enough information. Does anybody know a good place to short and easy to understand information source for CVS noob? Gnokii related examples would be welcome!

Gnokii team: You have done Excellent job, Thank You. I hope that I can also contribute something to this project.

Best Regards

Ari A