phone book on N78

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: phone book on N78
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:40:13 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to write an exported phone book to N78. After playing for a
while, the only configuration I could get to --identify is:

[global]
port = /dev/ttyACM0
model = AT
connection = serial
use_locking = yes

The cable is CA-101. When the cable is connected, the phone prompts to
choose the mode. From PC suite, mass storage, image transfer, and media
transfer, I've chosen the first one.

--getphonebook SM 1 results in:

GNOKII Version 0.6.28cvs
Error reading from the location 1 in memory SM
Error: Unknown error - well better than nothing!!

So, is the model supported? Nokia describes it as S60 3rd Edition,
Feature Pack 2; http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Config doesn't mention
it. Do I have any options (other than using Nokia PC Suite)?

Thanks in advance,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov
http://www.kz-easy.com/