Has anyone tested these Nokia mobiles

From: Ari A
Subject: Has anyone tested these Nokia mobiles
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:17:52 +0200

Hello All,

I am looking for a working setup from Nokia new models. My need is to send status informations (running on UPS, back on line power, network connection break, network connection on etc) from the monitored system.

The running environment conditions:
- Operating system Ubunutu linux 8.04 or 8.10
- The mobile is always connected to computer
- USB port is ver 1.1 (so it excludes the USB 2.0 cables)
- Using only smsd
- Gnokii and smsd compiled from 0.6.27 sources

I would appreciate any known working setups! So if you have one, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Ari