Re: problem Huawei E220

From: mark - office
Subject: Re: problem Huawei E220
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:10:43 +0100

Hello Pawel,

the problem is this --> a girlfriends send me a sms and my huawei E 220 GSM MODEM recieve this sms in the shell but no insert the INCOMING SMS in my mysql Database and gnokii crash.

Thema problem is NOT SEND SMS - INCOMING SMS is these problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pawel Kot" <address@hidden>