Re: SMS on CDMA USB/PCMCIA Data Cards

From: Dinesh Shah
Subject: Re: SMS on CDMA USB/PCMCIA Data Cards
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:03:06 +0530

Dear Daniele,

Thanks for your detailed response.

I have initiated communication with Qualcomm and Huawei to get their proprietory Extended AT command set. Huawei has already declined to part any info. I am still waiting for Qualcomm to respond.

In any case, now I will go ahead with my project in Nokia and deal with CDMA data cards later. However, they are more attractive in term of cost and other factors.

If all talks with OEM fails, I will start reverse engineering their windows software.

Thanks once again for all your help and support.
With regards,
--
--Dinesh Shah :-)
+91-98213-11906