Re: Samsung SGH-L760 support

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Samsung SGH-L760 support
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:33:58 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:17, Julian Sikorski <address@hidden> wrote:
> a while ago I had a conversation with pkot on the #gnokii IRC channel
> concerning the support for the said phone. Current situation is pretty
> good, but it turns out that some crucial options are not working:
> - smsreader

What exactly doesn't work here?

> - getsmsc

I'm afraid nothing cannot be done around it.

> - getsms ME

But MT is supported, right? So that should not matter.

> I did some usb sniffing tof the windows software/driver, and it turned
> out it is using obex. Are there any plans of implementing that?

Well, that's a good question. I started implementing it (for Nokia
series40) some time ago. But that's quite an effort and I run out of
time. So the real answer is that we need some developer for that.